MegaPhase is an engineering-focused manufacturer utilizing the latest EM simulation and 3D modeling software packages to deliver state-of-the-art microwave connector designs for ultra-high frequencies with precision level performance. When standard off-the-shelf interconnect do not meet your application requirements, MegaPhase is your partner in cutting-edge solutions. MegaPhase technical experts have over 20 years of experience designing solutions for the aerospace, defense and telecommunication markets.
Our knowledge base and experience offer products such as hermetically-sealed connectors, phase shifters, high-density printed circuit board (PCB) connectors, wire harnesses per MIL-PRF-38999, custom multi-port solutions, spring-loaded connectors, multipaction-free vented and space grade connector designs, high power solutions, ultra-high temperature connectors (+200°C), IP67 & IP68 compliant designs, custom precision adaptors, 50 Ohm terminations and more.
- Hermetically-sealed cable connectors that meet IP67 and IP68 in unmated conditions
- T-VAC rated hermetic adaptors
- Hermetic panel mounts
Phase Shifter or Phase Trimmer:
- Designed-to-order in configurations in-series and between-series using 2.92mm, SMA, N and TNC interfaces.
- Cable connector phase-shifters: eliminate one mating interface and design the optimum cable-entry transition to avoid higher reflection and loss
Wire Harness per MIL-DTL-38999:
- Build-to-Print service.
- Highest quality management.
Custom Multiport Solutions:
- Designed to meet or exceed your application’s electrical, mechanical and environmental requirements.
- High density design in SMP3, SMPM and SMP.
- Frequencies up 67 GHz.
- PCB-to-multiport and multiport-to-multiport cable assembly solutions.
- High density spring-loaded bullets in SMP and SMPM.
- Spring loaded connector flanges.
- Board-to-board applications where axial misalignment is a challenge.
Multipaction-Free, Vented & Space Grade Connectors:
- T-Vac and spaceflight connector design to meet low outgassing requirements.
- Venting path and pump rate calculations.
- Multipaction discharge preventive methods utilized.
High Power Solutions:
- Thermal, multipaction and ionization breakdown performance assessment.
- Emissivity management.
- Surface and material choice design for optimum power handling.
Ultra-High Temperature Connectors:
- +200 °C connector solutions fully captivated to avoid center conductor movement under high temperature.
- >200 °C solutions available upon request.
IP67 & IP68 Rated Connectors & Adapters:
- Designed to meet and exceed requirements.
- Adaptors and cable connectors available.
Custom Precision Adapters:
- Precision panel mount adapters with custom mounting patterns.
- Custom Precision Adapters.
- Ranging from DC-to-67 GHz
50 Ohm Terminations:
- Ranging from DC-to-50 GHz.