Quality Assurance Policy & Certifications
- MegaPhase is dedicated to the attainment of being the most reliable supplier of the best quality product.
- Our products and services will meet and exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations.
- We will achieve this goal with total organizational commitment.
- MegaPhase will assess all customers initial inquiries thoroughly and will verify that the final shipment of orders continually meets strict quality
requirements to ensure accurate and satisfactory product delivery.
- Our efforts will always be directed toward a continual improvement of product and service.
- Our quality objectives are continually reviewed for opportunities to improve quality of our product and our AS 9100: Rev D/ISO9001: 2015 quality management system.
MegaPhase, Our Customers and Our Quality Management System
- Our customers often see an increased involvement of top management because of the responsibilities called out in our Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 9001:2015.
- This starts with our Quality Policy, Goals and Objectives. It continues with a Management Review of data generated by our QMS. Taking actions to make sure that Goals are met, new Goals are set, and continual improvement is achieved.
- With our QMS working for you, the organization is focused towards our specific Quality Goals. Management and the entire MegaPhase Team is provided with data on a continual basis and we are able to see and evaluate the company’s progress towards these goals, and when necessary take action to make corrections. Management Reviews are conducted regularly based on these evaluations and provides the mechanism of reviewing goals, and performance versus goals.
- Increased productivity results from the evaluation and improvement of the processes that occur during this cycle called, “PDCA” (plan-do-check-act), and from improved training and qualification of our Team Members. Better documentation or control of processes leads to consistency in performance, less scrap and rework, and of course better products and services for our customers. Managers experience fewer late night troubleshooting calls; Team Members have more information for troubleshooting problems on their own and our customers are subsequently satisfied that they are receiving the best overall value.
- Customer satisfaction increases are realized as Goals and Objectives and always take real customer needs into account. Your needs are even better understood when your honest feedback is sought, received and analyzed. Goals and Objectives are adjusted based on this information and MegaPhase becomes even more customer-driven as a result. As Goals focus on the customer, the company spends less time focusing on individual goals of departments and more time working together to meet customer needs.
- In a study conducted by researchers from UCLA, results showed that, “US publicly held companies traded on the New York Stock Exchange, with ISO certification, showed significant improvement in financial performance compared to those companies that have not pursued the standard.” This success would not be possible unless these companies were meeting their customer’s demands.
- We work with enthusiasm and optimism, knowing that with this QMS and ISO program in place, our Team we will be contributing to the future success and profitability of our number one priority: our customers.