For Test and Measurement Cables Featuring GrooveTube® Technology
Engineers and technicians challenged to maintain fully functioning testing facilities while keeping tight inventories rely on MegaPhase to deliver critically needed test and measurement (T&M) cables. To meet rapid delivery supply needs, MegaPhase is offering a Quick-Turn Express TM program for its full line of T&M cables featuring its advanced GrooveTube® Technology. There is never an expedite charge at MegaPhase.
For More Information:
Call 570-424-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information, press only, please email us at
Connect With Us:
It’s our goal to help testing laboratories function efficiently by supplying high performance T&M cables to meet not only rigorous production environments, but demanding customer production schedules! The Quick-Turn ExpressTMprogram is backed by the guarantee that if it doesn’t ship on time,MegaPhase will pay the cost of the freight.
GrooveTube® T&M cables address three importantcriteria for testing RF and Microwave components and systems: phasestability, insertion loss stability and repeatability of measurements forthe cable’s useful life. This enables MegaPhase customers to calibratemost test sets with rate of recurrence far less than competitive products,and therefore achieve the “lowest cost per measurement“TM and more reliable test results.
MegaPhase’s GrooveTube®cables feature:
- A super-flexible outer conductor. This results in repeatable, reliable performance over time because the outer conductor does not fatigue when flexed like traditional braid/foil outer conductors and stiff corrugated copper types.
- Superior phase and amplitude stability during flexure because the inner conductor stays in the center of the outer conductor – where it belongs. The insured concentricity maintains impedance and low SWR.
- Low VSWR and Insertion Loss because each connector screws directly on to GrooveTube®, the outer conductor, and then the seam is 100% soldered versus other cable brands terminating to small strands of braid.
Mechanical benefits include:
- Smaller bend radii. Cables can be repeatedly bent to 0.5 in with minimally degrading RF signal.
- Crush Proof. Inherent in GrooveTube® is a crush-resistant armor that withstands over 150lbs/in2 of plane compressive force.
- Pull Resistance. Strong mechanical termination at connectors, armor varieties and packaging options mean these cables are very difficult to pull apart.
MegaPhase line of GrooveTube® products available in the Quick-Turn ExpressTM program include:
|RF Orange® Bench Test Cables
Lowest cost per measurement TM, very best overall valuefor general purpose test through 50 GHz.
|MegaPhase® VNA Test Port Extension Cables
A great alternative to the mega-bucks OEM test portcables, MegaPhase VN Series offers superior phase stability and durabilitythrough 50 GHz.
|SiteLineTM Armored Field and ProductionTest Cables
Superior phase stability, DC-50 GHz cables. Used insevere or abusive environments. Ideal for field andproduction.
|Broadband 75-Ohm TestCables
Precision 75 ohm,rugged and lightweight, CATV/broadband sets, Type N and F, DC-8 GHzcables.
|Thermal-Vac Altitude TestCables
Low outgassing, vented connectors and greatperformance under temperature and pressure through 50 GHz. Ideal for testof spacecraft, S-level components and airborne environmenttesting.
|Many many more|
How Fast Do You Need Them? Let us know bycontacting Joe Carbonaro by emailing FastQuote@MegaPhase.com, or calling877-MegaPhase (877-634-2742) or 570-424-8400 extension 188.
About MegaPhase, LLC — MegaPhase is an ISO-9001:2008 certified privately-held company that designs, manufactures and sells RF/Microwave coaxial cable, cable assemblies, connectors and RF components through 70 GHz. Located in Stroudsburg, PA, MegaPhase customers include OEMs in instrumentation, broadband networking, wireless communications, semiconductor, advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, space and defense. MegaPhase has over 500 active customers in 30 countries. MegaPhase products include GrooveTube® test cables, semi rigid cables and flexible cables for advanced systems, test adapters and coaxial connectors. MegaPhase’s broadband and high frequency interconnect technologies include coaxial cables have been used reliably to test smart phones, transmit signals on the US Navy’s new AWACS E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, Agilent’s new FireFox® handheld analyzers, and many other high-profile projects.
For more information contact MegaPhase at 570-424-8400, by e-mail at email@example.com or visit www.megaphase.com.