New MegaPhase Mega8 Multi-Port Connector System Takes RF Interconnects to a Higher Performance Level
Stroudsburg, PA — (October 13, 2021) — MegaPhase announces the launch of the Mega8 Multi-Port Connector System, an alternative to Times Microwave M8 connectors that provides exceptional performance for both fixed and rotary winged airframes. The Mega8 Multi-Port Connector System ensures positive mating even under the most extreme vibrations.
Mega8 multi-ports meet the harsh requirements of MIL-T-81490 and MIL-C-87104 and have a variety of features that make them highly dependable, versatile, and simple to use:
- Individually sealed coax connector housings and cable assemblies
- Spring loaded interfaces to ensure positive mating
- Simple front release of individual cable assemblies
- Housings accept a wide variety of cable assemblies
- Keyed housings allow for multiple housings on a single box
- Single jack screw mating feature
Mega8 multi-ports are available in various ports and housing configurations and is guaranteed to mate with other leading brands. To learn more or request a quote, visit page Mega8 Multi-Port Connectors.
Founded in 1998, MegaPhase is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of RF and microwave interconnect products and passive components through 110 GHz. The company offers a wide range of products serving commercial telecom and military markets, including air-, ground- and sea-based electronic warfare systems, high density connectors. For more information visit Megaphase.