Connect With Us this March at the Dixie Crow Symposium 37March 7, 2012
Connect With Us this March at the Hill AFB AFCEA Tech ExpoMarch 14, 2012
Our customers often see an increased involvement of top management because of the responsibilities called out in our Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 9001:2008. This starts with our Quality Policy, Goals and Objectives. It continues with a Management Review of data generated by our QMS. Taking actions to make sure that goals are met, new goals are set, and continual improvement is achieved.
- Certified to ISO-9001:2008 by EQA
What does this all mean? We value every customer and stand by our industry leading product line every time.
The MegaPhase 5 Day Return Evaluation
- Contact Us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 877-MegaPhase (877-634-2742) or 570-424-8400 during normal business hours, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST (- 5 GMT). We will help you trouble-shoot the possible problems over the telephone, and/or provide an RMA number for return.
- Return the Products. Return the products to us with your completed RMA Form and any supporting test data addressed as follows: MegaPhase, LLC Attention: RMA (number) 2098 West Main Street, Building 3 Stroudsburg, PA 18360-9526, USA
- 5 Day Evaluation & Report. Once the products are received at MegaPhase, we will evaluate them according to our standard test procedures and provide a written report and recommendation to you within 5 business days.
- Repair or Replace. If the products that failed are covered under warranty, our production group will repair or replace the products on “priority status” free of charge. If the products are not covered under warranty, we will quote you a repair or replacement using our standard lead times.